The team at Triumph Healthcare hopes that you and your family are safe and healthy. We wanted to give you some updates about the situation affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how we have been dealing with it through our programs.
- Our utmost concern is safeguarding the health of our residents, their families, and our employees. We are committed to providing quality services while observing our infectious disease protocols.
- To mitigate further potential risks associated with the Coronavirus, we have adopted additional health and safety protocols to protect our guests, their families, and our employees.
- At present, we have suspended family visits. However, participation in outside meetings continue.
- We closely follow the guidelines of CDC and continue to monitor the situation in LA and Orange County. Admissions will be contingent on screening (with questions) concerning the current health status, recent travel history, and potential interactions with others who traveled. In case a potential admission gets approval for assessment, our admission director will put forth the screening questions and may request a doctor’s note—if being released from another treatment facility.
- People seeking admissions who fail to meet our medical criteria will be denied admission.
- We instruct our staff and patients to practice regular and stringent handwashing; avoid contact with eyes, nose, and the mouth; and practice respiratory hygiene.
- We will continue following CDC and State Health Department’s recommendations pertaining to COVID-19. Please feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail with your questions or concerns.
INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As the situation affected by CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) develops, we want to inform you of the heightened preventative and precautionary measure we have taken at Triumph Healthcare to avoid any untoward occurrence. We ensure everyone that the health and safety of our guests, and staff is a top priority. We completely endorse and adhere to the recommendations of CDC (Center for Disease Control). The CDC updates are being monitored and observed to ensure that all guidelines are being followed.
- All staff has been given infection prevention and control training.
- A complete Disinfection and hygiene guidance has been provided.
- Patient care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizers are provided and applied.
- Cleaning services contracts are reviewed for additional support.
- Screening protocols have been updated.
- Visitation: Treated on individual bases, as of now.
- The educational/informational CDC posters are on display to provide ample reminders on taking precautionary and preventive measures.
- Our local health department has been giving us important community-specific updates.
- We reiterate that the safety and welfare of our residents and employees are our top-most priority and we will make all efforts possible to mitigate the risks associated with the COVID-19.
The CDC has provided some easy tips that can help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus:
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.